Students set fire in bathroom at Randall High School


On Tuesday, Amarillo Fire Department units were called to Randall High School after a fire started by students in a boy's bathroom.

"Kids set a soap dispenser in a bathroom on fire. No damage except to the dispenser," Cody Snyder of the AFD said.

Students and staff were evacuated from the school, but have now returned to class.

"We had a very minor fire on campus in the West boys restroom. All students and staff are safe! Fire was contained immediately," Randall High School staff posted on Twitter.

We will have more information on this developing story.

Comments